Sunday, January 29, 2006

Four Things

Steve tagged me, so here's my lists:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Postman
2. Court Chaplain
3. Truck helper
4. What I'm doing now (not had many jobs, I guess)

Four movies I can watch over & over:
1. Once Upon A Time In The West (the best Western ever!)
2. The Mission
3. O Brother Where Art Thou
4. Braveheart

Four places I've lived:
1. Orkney
2. Findochty
3. Ontario (Elliot Lake, Kirkland Lake, Toronto)
4. North Battleford

Four TV shows I love:
1. Corner Gas
2. Seinfeld
3. The Hour (with George Stroumboulopoulos - must be one of the longest names on Canadian TV!)
4. M.A.S.H.

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Köln, Germany (met Pamela there)
2. Golspie (honeymoon)
3. Chicago (favourite US city)
4. Prince George

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Steak (medium-rare on the bbq)
2. Lemon Meringue Pie
3. Chicken Curry
4. Haggis

Four sites I visit daily:
1. The Orcadian (get the news from home)
2. U2.com
3. BBC Sport
4. CBC News

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Somewhere it's not snowing
2. Orkney
3. Ibrox
4. Actually, Elliot Lake is just fine (had enough of the snow-clearing for this year, though)

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Matthew Bennett
2. Chris Hinton
3. Joel Ivany
4. Connie Knighton

1 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

Okay, great, I'm doing the four things exercise right now. Love your blog.

10:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter