Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Finally!

I pre-ordered the new underoath album, 'Define the Great Line' from Tower records as I knew there was little chance of getting it in Elliot Lake. On the day it was released (June 20) I got an e-mail from Tower saying that there would be a delay as they had to back order it. I thought the purpose of pre-order was to make sure that You would get a copy. To say the least I was a little unhappy. My free 7-inch single came a couple of weeks ago, which was fine, but I don't have a working turntable!

Anyway, my CD, with the free DVD, finally arrived yesterday - one day short of 4 weeks after the release day. At least I have it now and it was worth the wait.

Here's the video of 'Writing on the Walls', which is a track from the new album. Hope you enjoy it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter