Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Enough to make me sick!

I sat down to watch the Manchester United vs Celtic match today in the hope of seeing a loss for the Parkhead team. Alas it was not to be and I discovered that 12 years away and I still can't stomach them winning anything. Not only was Saha missing the penalty hard to take, but the brilliantly taken Celtic goal was just too much, especially as the free-kick was given for a gold-medal worthy dive (i.e. it definitely wasn't a foul). Oh well, at least I won't have to read about it all in the papers tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter