Wednesday, February 28, 2007

40 ideas...a little late

Click here for 40 Ideas for Lent!I wish I'd found this last week. It's a different way of observing Lent, but there are some good ideas in there. Click on the above picture and you'll see what I mean. I am reading the same book I have read for the past few years - Bread and Wine: Readings for Lent and Easter. There's some great writers included in this collection and I find it quite helpful. Even though we are a week into Lent, I may start trying some of the 40 Ideas for the rest of the season.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

better late than never. lol

Certainly some good ideas for next year.

God Bless.

10:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter