Sunday, March 05, 2006

Church tag

We had to play church tag today. Both our kids are sick and I am just getting over a 'flu' thing. I was going to do the whole service, but I was worried that my voice would give out before the end.

So, I stayed home for the first part of the service and Pamela went to church for that part. Then when she was doing the kid's time she paged me to let me know to get ready to take over.

We live next door to the church, so it was no problem. She came home during the singing of a chorus and I, a little out of breath, took over for the rest of the service.

I wouldn't want to do this every week, but it worked okay today. I must admit it was strange going in and reading Scripture right away before getting straight into the preach, without having been at the rest of the service.

Hopefully we'll all be fit and well again next week!

2 Comments:

Blogger prying1 said...

Got here through blogmad - I saw this post last week and was going to comment but got sidetracked - Hope all are feeling better and thet next week you don't have to play Church Tag...

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger wcs53 said...

All well and raring to go again!

3:42 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter