Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Will the real Bono please stand up



Honestly, this is not brainwashing! Recently Cameron has taken to putting on his Hot Wheels shades, declaring that he is Bono, then launches into his version of 'Unos, Dos, Tres, Catorce!'

On Saturday we had to watch the video for 'Vertigo' six times. We also had to listen to 'How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb' in the car on the way to Sudbury. No offence to Elmo, but it is more fun than having to listen to the best of Sesame Street on every journey with the kids. Hopefully he won't grow out of it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyd the Squid said...

Bono,Well does he sing. No I am just kiding. I am a huge U2 fan I can see u2 are a big fan too. If you mine would you like to go to my site. If you would like you can tell me what song to put up on my website. My website is www.u2life45.blogspot.com Tahnks ROCK OUT and let U2 be with you

4:43 p.m.  
Blogger Cyd the Squid said...

Thanks for going to my website. I can see if I canput the lyrics to Love is Blindness. I put Bullet The Blue Sky lyrics on my site. I will see if I can put the Love Is Blindness on my site. Just stop by and I can see what I can do. ROCK OUT!!!!!!!!!! and let U2 be with you

8:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter