Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ouch!@#%!

Emily had a friend for a sleepover last night, so I cooked some pancakes and bacon for breakfast this morning. I like crispy bacon, so that's what I made. As I started eating mine I thought that it seemed very crunchy, too crunchy. I discovered the really crunchy part was actually part of one of my back teeth that had decided to break up!

I left a message with my dentist, but I know he is out of town until this evening. It might be Monday before I am able to get anything done. Oh well, I'll just anesthetize myself with lots of coffee until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter