Monday, December 18, 2006

5 Things

Chris tagged me, so here goes...

Five things that I think many people wouldn't know about me:

1. I turned down a scholarship to study physics and instead became a Postman - something I did for almost 11 years before emigrating to Canada.

2. The first album I bought was Showaddywaddy's greatest hits. My tastes have changed a little over the years!

3. One of my unfulfilled ambitions in life is to drive a Zamboni.

4. The first two initials of my son's name are the same as the first two initials of my favourite author.

5. I can't skate, but I once played on the ice at the Maple Leaf Gardens.

That's it. Pretty mundane, I know, but I wasn't able to come up with anything else. If you haven't been tagged and would like to join in, then be one of my five tags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter