Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Musings


What is it about Mondays? I always seem to feel so blah on Monday morning. Maybe it's post-Sunday blues or something. Or I could be just too psyched about going to see U2 tomorrow.

Things were going well. I got the kids dropped off at school and daycare and was about to have my second coffee of the day when the doorbell went. There was a guy there who wanted to come in and read the Bible with me. It wasn't one of our church people (too bad) and I soon discovered that he was from the JW's up the road. Not wanting to be too rude, but also not wanting to spend any time with him, I was able to get rid of him fairly easily.

Church went fairly well yesterday, although I feel rather uneasy and unsettled these days about the whole church thing. A couple of things I read last week have got me thinking about this whole thing of church (check them out here and here). We'll see how things unfold in the next few months, but there needs to be some change and a new direction. We've started the ball rolling and we'll see where it goes.

Anyway, back to the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter