Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Hour

If you are in Canada, then maybe you have caught 'The Hour' on CBC Nesworld. It's not your regular news show, and that's just fine. The CBC website describes it as follows:

'An irreverent, 'round-the-world, mile-a-minute look at news and current affairs that's actually fun to watch. Hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos.'

I already mentioned the show on my blog, and because of this I got a mention on 'The Hour' website bloglist. If you don't get the show where you are, there are lots of great clips in the archive that you could check out. One of my favourites is with Rick Mercer (check out his blog here). Watch the show if you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

I have seen this from time to time. Yes, irreverent, funny and young. I'll check out the sites you mention.

Connie

8:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter