Wednesday, March 29, 2006

How are you defined?

Found this over at Chris's blog, who found it at Karen's blog. You type in your name and it comes up with a definition of your name if you were a word. Maybe there's some hope for my preaching yet!



William --
[noun]:
A master of storytelling
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


I tried it a second time, but using my sign-in (wcs53) instead. Hmmmm, this doesn't look so promising:


wcs53 --
[noun]:
A person of questionable sanity who starts their own cult
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave C said...

LOL...I just tried that out using my full name...came back with "extremely flatulent". How does it know me so well? :o)

Dave

10:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Songs of Renewal

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker
Sally Bloggers
Sally Bloggers
Previous site : Random : Next site : List sites
Powered by PHP-Ring
Click here to join salvationarmy3
Click to join salvationarmy3
BM Counter